This Privacy Notice explains what we do with your Personal Data, whether we are in the process of helping you become part of our consulting platform or finding you a job, continuing our relationship with you once we have found you up and running as a consultant or having found you a role, providing you with a service, receiving a service from you, or using your Data to ask for your assistance in relation to one of our candidates.
It describes how we collect, use and process your Personal Data, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your Data Privacy Rights. This Privacy Notice applies to the Personal Data of our website users, consultants, candidates, clients, suppliers, and other people whom we may contact in order to find out more about our candidates or whom they indicate is an emergency contact.
For the purpose of applicable Data Protection Legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”).
It is important to point out that we may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please just visit this page if you want to stay up to date, as we will post any changes here.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our Privacy Notice, you may have legal rights and, where relevant, we have described these as well.
What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
When you engage with us by sending us emails or by visiting or making an enquiry through the website, you may provide information about yourself including:
- Your name and contact details (such as your address, email address and telephone number)
- Your job title, department or job role
- Resumé or C.V. information, such as employment and education history, language proficiencies, security clearance information, and other work-related skills, awards, and honours, membership in clubs and organisations, personal interests and activities, and information regarding your career interests and other qualifications for or desires regarding future employment opportunities, including information regarding desired compensation and benefits and identification documents
- Citizenship and work authorisation status
- Where you make use of our website we may also collect information about your use of the website (e.g. your IP address and choice of web browser) Financial information such as your bank details so that we can pay for the services you provide
Some of this information is collected and processed so we can perform a contract with you, some for the purpose of legal compliance and some for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, namely to carry out and improve our business, analyse the use of our website and services and support our customers/users.
In order to support our candidates’ career aspirations and our clients’ resourcing needs we require a Database of candidate and client Personal Data containing historical information as well as current resourcing requirements.
To maintain, expand and develop our business we need to record the Personal Data of prospective candidates and client contacts.
To deliver our services we need to contact candidates on a regular basis, through various routes such as email, phone, job alerts and other relevant notifications.
Depending on the type of Personal Data in question and the grounds on which we may be processing it, should you decline to provide us with such Data, we may not be able to fulfil our contractual requirements or, in extreme cases, may not be able to continue with our relationship.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We will only use your Personal Data in order to:
- Supply the services you have requested and respond to your communications
- Provide support to you in respect of Fintal services
- Sending you e-mails and other promotional communications about Fintal marketing, advertising, and promotions in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing at any time
- Improve our website and services
- Where relevant, process your application as a consultant or for employment and fulfil your needs if you are a job seeker.
- Administering Fintal Services and for internal operations (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, statistical, and survey purposes)
- Protecting the Fintal Services (for example, fraud monitoring, and prevention)
Where you have explicitly consented at the time we collected your Personal Data or where we otherwise have a right to do so, we may also use your Personal Data to let you know about our products, services and job openings that may be of interest to you and/or inform you about important changes or developments to our services, by post, telephone and e-mail.
From time to time, we may also use your Personal Data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. This will only happen where you have opted-in to receive such communications.
How do we safeguard your Personal Data?
We care about protecting your Personal Data that’s why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your Personal Data.